” Pastry, you know, is not made to feed people but to give them something sweet to share.” – (Gaston Lenôtre)
Driven by this maxim, Pastry Chef Yam Hin Lok, from the Mandarin Oriental 5*Hotel, led a culinary show on August 18th in Taipei in which the Isigny Tribehou PDO butter from Maîtres Laitiers du Cotentin had a place of pride!
What makes Isigny Tribehou PDO butter so unique?
- Must respect the geographical area
- Cows graze at least 7 months/year
- The herd’s feed come from Isigny PDO area
- 30% of the collected milk at least come from Normand breed cows (settled in Isigny Area)
- Respect of traditional know-how
- Unique taste and color